Homeopathy uses all-natural ways of healing the body without using drugs or surgical means. The following homeopathic remedies have been found to help people with arthritis:
- Aconitium: Useful for those suffering from arthritic pain, along with fever, restlessness, and anxiety.
- Apis mellifica: Used to treat pain that is caused by inflammation of the joints.
- Arctium: Helps relieve pain in the hand and foot joints.
- Arnica montana: Often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
- Belladonna: Helps relieve the body of pains that appear suddenly.
- Berberis vulgaris: Mainly used to relieve chronic knee pain.
- Sulphuricum: Helps relieve pain of arthritis that occurs at night.
These substances are only a small portion of what homeopathic practitioners use to treat arthritis. While you can use these remedies without practitioner guidance, it is always recommended to see a qualified homeopath and use a low potency remedy, such as 30c potency on an infrequent basis (once per day at most).
Dr Marcus Chacos
Chiropractor and Founder of the Natural Treatment of Arthritis Institute
Author of The Arthritis Soluiton